When trying to develop a regimen that works for our hair, we often hear "learn what your hair likes" - but how?
Keeping track of your regimen and how your hair responds to different products and techniques is a great place to start.
Make the most of your healthy hair journey by setting goals, planning your regimen, regularly assessing your hair, and tracking your healthy hair habits.
You can do all of this and more with my newly updated, professionally designed 2020 Healthy Hair Regimen Tracking Journal.
Here's what it includes:
- Know Your Hair Self Assessment helps you become the expert on your own unique head of hair
- Monthly Healthy Hair Checklist allows you to assess your hair and plan changes to address any issues
- Monthly Length Check tracker helps you monitor length retention without obsessing over it
- Weekly goal setting keeps you on track with your longer-term goals
- Weekly regimen tracking makes it clear what's working (and what's not) to quickly determine your "holy grail" products
- Daily habit tracking holds you accountable!
- Order the print version and get the PDF for free so you don't have to wait for the new year to get started
- And more...
I know this journal works if you put in the work because I've used it!
Tracking my regimen on a weekly basis has allowed me to take my regimen to the next level to grow healthier, longer hair.
Step away from the YouTube and IG videos and use this journal to become your own hair goals!
What formats does the journal come in?
The journal is available in an 8.5x11 spiralbound format and is 93 pages long. I chose spiralbound so that you can lay it flat and write in it with ease.
Because many of my readers are outside the US which would make shipping expensive (and some of you just prefer to print it yourself), I decided to offer it as a downloadable, printable PDF as well.
The PDF version can be printed at your local print shop, or print pages from your home computer as needed.
All orders of print journals from this site include a free PDF copy which will be sent to your email address upon purchase.
So, it's up to you! Choose Print + Downloadable PDF or just Downloadable PDF in the dropdown above.
When will I receive my journal?
Printed journals are currently shipping daily Monday - Saturday, excluding holidays. Orders received by 6pm EST will be shipped the following day.
Packages are sent via First Class mail and typically arrive within 1-3 business days from the shipment date. A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order is shipped.
A downloadable PDF will be sent straight to your email address when you complete your purchase. If you don't see your email, check spam, trash, and promotional folders just in case.
Any other questions, comments, or issues? Contact me and I'll be glad to help!